#LetsGoBUConvo. Day 20


Day 20
#LetsGoBUConvo
Academic Gown & FAQ

Gown and collection.

All graduands must wear full academic gown for their ceremony. Gowns should be collected on the day of ceremony.

What should I wear?
Graduands are expected to dress smartly. Those dressed inappropriately may not be admitted to the ceremony.

What should my guests wear?
Graduation ceremonies are formal events and guests normally dress in a manner appropriate to a formal occasion such as a wedding.

Do I have to wear academic gown?
Yes. You will not be allowed to join the ceremony unless wearing full academic gown.

What does my gown and hood look like?
The colour of your gown and hood will depend upon the degree you have been awarded. Generally Royal Blue, Blue Black and touch of Gold but the style may be different.

What if my circumstances change but I have already paid for my gown?
Students who will not be present at the ceremony to wear their gowns should inform the University at least seven days before the date of the ceremony to obtain a full refund.

#AnnualBUConvo
#GoBUBeGreatServe
#GreatBUwithLove
#GreatBUites
#GreatBUAlumni
#BUTodayNewsandEvents 
#BiblicalUniversity
#BiblicalUniversityHome
#ChapelHillatBiblicalUniversity
#BiblicalUniversityFaithCinema
#BiblicalUniversityPress