#LetsGoBUConvo. Student Testimonials


#LetsGoBUConvo
Appreciation
"I give glory to God for the grace for more spiritual growth and knowledge through BU. My experience has enabled me to see the need for me to be more awake, responsive and committed to the urgency of reaching out to the lost for their salvation. I am more spiritually ablaze for God, refired for Kingdom endeavours. The study materials provided an avenue to sharpen my soul harvest sickle. I am grateful to the Chancellor for his regular encouragement. I am grateful to the entire BU Team. I am honoured to be part of the BU family" - A review of Biblical University by Olutola Joan Oluwatoyin, MA (of blessed memory), 1 June, 2020

#AnnualBUConvo
#GoBUBeGreatServe
#GreatBUwithLove
#GreatBUites
#GreatBUAlumni
#BUTodayNewsandEvents 
#BiblicalUniversity
#BiblicalUniversityHome
#ChapelHillatBiblicalUniversity
#BiblicalUniversityFaithCinema
#BiblicalUniversityPress